The Association "Mantova in Famiglia" was created by the initiative of some B & B managers, Lombard guest-houses (landlords), CAV (holiday apartments) and family-run farms with the aim of aggregating the extra-hotel offer to enhance and distinguish this form of receptivity.
The development of the tourism sector in the Mantuan territory has seen the multiplication of the offer but not in the aggregation, a fundamental element to provide the Guests with a product of excellence.
The data provided annually by tourism observers (provincial and national data) reveal that tourists increasingly prefer the reception of small family-run facilities: the percentage of guests who prefer this form of hospitality exceeds 50%.
These structures are therefore more and more hinge and heritage of the territory. Hence the need to form a group that unites, protects and represents the family-run micro-hotel accommodation and that is able to appropriate its own common identity.
PURPOSE OF THE ASSOCIATION
• protect and represent associated structures
• to promote the exchange of information between the Members
• guarantee greater visibility to the associated structures
• provide assistance to Members by developing the coordination of the activity
• monitor guest satisfaction to know their expectations
PROMOTION OF OUR STRUCTURES
• website and / or social network to reach our guests and inform about our proposals
• offers to tour operators and agencies interested in small structures
• participation in trade fairs and industry events
• collective advertising through the media
PROTECT OUR STRUCTURES
• in relations with the institutions
• in the prevention of fraud